In furtherance of its founding principles, the Sherborne School Foundation affirms the following:
Supporters of the Sherborne School Foundation have the right:
1. To be informed of the Foundation's mission, of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes, and of the way the Foundation is using such donations.
2. To be informed of the identity of the Foundation's Trustees, and to expect them to exercise appropriate judgment in running the charity.
3. To have access to the Foundation's most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured that gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive, with consent, appropriate and proportionate acknowledgement and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about donations will be handled with respect and confidentiality.
7. To feel able to ask any question when making a donation and to receive a truthful and forthright answer.